About Vitus Rejser
Vitus Rejser has more than 45 years of experience with organizing group travel for social and active adults, who wishes to visit new places and meet new people. Geographically we offer a wide range of travels to very different countries and locations. They all share a focus on the historical, gastronomical and cultural aspects of the destination. There is no age restriction, and everyone is more than welcome to join our travels.
With Vitus Rejser you always travel with a Danish-speaking tour manager. Besides a large selection of destinations, we also offer a wide range of means of transport - from bus tours, flights and cruises to long-term holidays and active holidays.
Are you curious on what it is like to travel with Vitus Rejser?
The best memories
Good value for money
When you travel with Vitus Rejser you always get:
- Fixed and reasonable prices – you can safely order your travel with us. If a price for a travel at some point drops, we will make sure, that you also get the same discount.
- Experienced and competent Danish-speaking tour managers – our guests rate them with 4,5 stars out of 5.
- Fly from Jutland on selected tours – or get a special ‘bridge discount’ at 250 kroner per person if you travel from Copenhagen.
- Free pick-up in your local area – start your bus travel from one of our 32 pick-up sites on Zealand, Lolland and Falster.
- Modern and comfortable 4- and 5-star Danish busses – on all bus travels you get free seating reservation and WiFi.
- Good, hand-picked 3-, 4- and 5-star hotels and ships – with location and facilities that fits the selected travel.
- Many included meals – but there is also room to go explore the local food scene yourself.
- Extensive excurtionprograms with admissions included – that focus on showing you as many facets of your destination as possible.
- Gratuity – mandatory gratuity for local guides, drivers and cruise ships are always included.
On all our travels we strive to experience the local cuisine. Therefore, we taste wine in Italy and whiskey in Ireland, hunt for truffles in Croatia, have traditional sushi in Japan – and so on.
Surely, the food is only a part of a country's culture, and there is always a lot of history, nature and sights to see. On a trip with Vitus Rejser, you will experience the most famous sights, but we also venture beyond the usual sights and experience the lesser-known - but equally great - attractions.
More than 45 years of experience
Vitus Rejser - A Travel Fund with a social responsibility
The fund, Vitus Rejser, under the main name Fonden 65-ferie, is on a daily basis run by CEO Heidi Maak and CFO Ingefred Egehave in close collaboration with the board. The board of directors also manage Albert Olsens Travel Fund.
Rejsegarantifonden medlemsnr. 197.